Sunday, March 1, 2009

My big 2 year old!!

My Liberty is 2 years old now!!! She had a good birthday!! Alot of things have happened in 2 years.. we had our beautiful Liberty, and then somewhere the whirlwind started! We found out that mommy was pregnant again......Then mommy found out it was Twins!! Then we moved across the country..... Then mommy went on bed rest and aunt Callie and cousin Ivy came to stay for a little while...... Then these 2 new babies came home!!! and its just been crazy ever since! My goodness hope I can remember anything from these 2 years... Ha!! No, I got it under control! I have TONS of pictures to look back on..... Here are a few....











Liberty's first 5 minutes of Life.....

So Peacefull just a few weeks later...

Jericho checking in on her...

She stole my pickle from me... She loves them still to this day....

Cousin Ivy's first visit to see us...

Liberty and Zuess crawling around the house....

Yeah she knows how cute she is....

Liberty turning 1!!

Playing in the water in our new house in California....Cousin Ivy's Second visit while mommy was on bed rest...

More fun in the sun.....

Liberty and her sisters on her birthday just hanging out.... Ha!

No comments: