Saturday, January 17, 2009

A good day!










So the twins slept all night!! Yay! Which for a change I had all kinds of energy and completly took my house back. Ha!! it was a disaster I hated it! Well so now that I have taken my house back, and the sun was shining all day, the kids got to go out and play outside and get their cabin fever out of their systems, it was just so beautiful today. And the twins also got to go outside with me and spend some time in the sun on a blanket it was quiet nice. So at the end of a really nice day, we enjoyed Shells 'n Cheese on paper plates and had a giggle fest, seen in the video below. Liberty felt she needed to help with a bottle. Haha!! Not sure how sitting on the table helped to much though.



And Gabriel thought his beans were fun to play with tonight. And Alexis sure enjoyed being at the table with us...
All in all it was a good day!















Enjoy our Giggle fest!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Davis High Class of '98 blog. I was excited to see what you're doing now. Your kids are cute, it's great that you are enjoying life so much. If you're interested, I'll send you an invite to our blog- my email address is mailbox.jenn@gmail.com

It's been too long! :)
-Jennee Hope