Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Official update!! and New years resolution!

Okay I TOTALLY promise to blog a heck of alot more! that is one of my new years resolutions! Now to update since my last blog!!

We have made it to sunny California!! and The twins arrived Safely on Sept. 9th 2008. Alexis had no problems upon arrival but Grace needed a stay in the NICU Before she got to come.. as you can see they are both doing fantastic now.. Grace had a serious bout with eczima, but we have found the problem and fixed it and now have it under control. We had and AMAZING christmas we got to go home to utah and spend it with family, and that was just fantastic! Everyone got completly spoiled! so there is an update. I will blog a whole lot more now! I think I have figured out how to use it now HAHAHA!!

No comments: